A new evening hosted by The Button Warehouse
Join Stiana & Clare from The Wellness Junction for an evening (or two, or three!) of The Wellness Hack Series.
Wellness Hacks are simple lifestyle tweaks that can improve the functioning of the body. Our aim is for you to thrive rather than survive.
We are on a mission to empower you with realistic and practical ‘wellness hacks’ which can impact your health, energy and state of mind in 2018. Come and join us for a series of relaxing and revitalising evenings where you will learn some powerful and practical techniques to support you in three key areas of your life.
In today’s modern world we often find that stress, sleep and weight management play a key role in our overall wellbeing. We have combined our skill sets to bring together three powerful evenings where you will learn how to deal with these fundamental areas in life. Wellbeing advice can often be too complicated, esoteric or overwhelming. We are here to simplify things, bring you back to basics and show you how to incorporate these powerful hacks into your busy lives.
This series is for you if:
- You lead a stressful life and feel concerned about the impact on your brain and body
- You are looking to stay young, stay healthy and stave off the oxidative stress of everyday life
- You feel fatigued and want a natural way to energise yourself
- You have trouble sleeping and can’t find the ‘off switch’ for your brain
- You have plateaued with dieting
- You want to feel more centred and balanced
£18 per evening when booked individually
£45 for all three evenings when booked at once
Please note that the price above excludes the Eventbrite booking fee. No tickets will be available on the door, as we would like to ensure that everyone gets a goody bag.
Schedule of talks:
Stress – Thursday 11th January 2018 // 7.00 pm - 8.30 pm
Sleep – Thursday 25th January 2018 // 7.00 pm - 8.30 pm
Weight Management – Thursday 1st February 2018 // 7.00 pm - 8.30 pm