Just a couple of miles from the café is our most local supplier, The Random Apple Company. They do a great job of turning locally grown apples into delicious juice! Get hands-on and spend a morning learning about the whole process 'from branch to bottle', followed by an autumn picnic for lunch.
- Meet at The Button Warehouse for a morning brew at 9am
- Walk to 'The Applery', Swanscoe, SK10 5SZ (approx 2 miles)
- Apple pressing (and some juice tasting of course!)
- Picnic at the venue - homemade stew & apple crumble
- Walk back to Macclesfield
£12 (food & drink included).
Booking required - please book online (see below - includes 50p booking fee) or at the café.
Please note that this walk is not suitable for dogs.